Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

This album is For YOU, BORN THIS WAY!


      Finally, I'm gonna marry the night, I brought Born This Way album lol This is kinda weird for me, thinking back a couple years ago I really didn't buy any album...the most recent album I brought before this awesome Born This Way was:

《寓言》 by Faye Wong ,2000.


 《Flying》 and  《Kelly Chan Dance BPM Dance Collection》 by Kelly Chan, 2001.

      So...for 10 years I never buy any album and if being more discriminative, I never buy a English album from don't know how many years ago, I just remember the last one was in cassette tape and it was The Cranberries cassette which I'm not sure it is still exist in which corner of my house  lol



Lady Gaga - Born This Way

 My favorite tracks from Born This Way album:
  • Born this way
  • Judas
  • Americano
  • Heavy Metal Lover
  • Bloody Mary
  • You and I
  • Electric Chapel
  • Scheiße
  • Hair
  • The edge of glory
  • Government Hooker

      Waa...I love almost all of the tracks, this album perhaps can last me few years, not to mention these days I still love to listen to her songs from The Fame such as poker face, love game, paparazzi etc what's more to say about her new album? #We were BORN THIS WAY#

3 comments:

Lawrence said...

Mana 'HAIR' and 'THE EDGE OF GLORY' har?

Lawrence said...

sorry... Saw it..just now Fa Gai Mang.. XD

kimChee said...

LOL u are so random~ XD