Pages

Monday, June 6, 2011

Red Eggs & Dumpling & Eating


      So fast, dumpling festival again...and so fast all the good's price raises so fast...my grandma intended to save and anyway the total amount to get all the ingredients for the dumpling was abt RM 160+  = = sounds so expensive

      The day before the dumpling festival, went to my uncle's baby's one-month birthday dinner in ss2, New Paris. The food there as usual: nice, filling, fast and the price is affordable = D


*oppss...sorry for the ugly pic I have here, busy chatting with cousin forgot to take nice food pic anyway da lighting is bad, my phone is soso and I donn't have photoshop here XD




yesterday and today is really a FULL day...:

  • sunday lunch> ancestor praying ceremony I ate chicken rice, chicken wine, bazhang, mee siam
  • sunday 4pm Chillies> high tea-farewell with Eleen who is heading to uk for study...banana chocolate smoothies + super sweet choc cake top with caramel + ice cream + whipped cream + choc & Chocs..oh goshhh.. lol
  •  dinner> chinese style serving....6 dishes...plus bottomless rice lol
  • the next day dumpling festival> dumpling dumpling and BIG DAY DISHES 



and luckily tomorrow, suppose we have another gathering dinner in New Paris again, just that few of our spirit authority can't make it, so postpone to next week, suppose now I have some gap between this big eating event lol  

# I need veggie badly on tomorrow meal = = lapar sayur lol