Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Canon 20

Ariadne at water house

This year, summer arrived earlier,
With heat and haze, over all the place.
It came earlier to celebrate,
before you change your breakfast bread. 

This month, summer has started,
It’s so hot yet it rains she said.
This time, the thunder starts to strike,
Strikes me through the sky so bright.

This year, summer arrived earlier,
With love and betrayal, around the circle.
It came earlier to honor me,
oh sing an oath to me baby. 

Inner riot, spiritual twisted road,
I heard you said the breaking codes.
Oh summer is warm and hot,
let’s swarm to the river I’m crazy hot,
sing and swear me a bloody oath.

Pouring me into the dead river,
Drowning with your swill of betrayal.
T
his time, summer couldn’t be ended,
Thrived in your bitter and love tipple. 

My memory keeps spinning, reminiscence.
My tear keeps spinning, rolling and freezing,
in the rainy eyes of your lover lies,
you said to stay forever until we die.

 Ariadne at beach

2 comments:

Kee Ming said...

A tear drop from a smiling eye,
caresses the cheek as it flows by,
Abundance of joy and peace at heart,
Like romance that's about to start.

As the passion grows inside,
feelings seem like they will never subside,
Of harmony and joy together they pray,
Enjoying each moment of every day.

In time feelings begin to subside,
The dullness inside cannot be denied,
The love has been cold not like it was before,
Somehow they felt that in life there is more.

To go apart seemed to be the way,
not a single word will they ever say,
to one another on love and happiness,
all that's left is just pure sadness...

kimChee said...

keeminga~ nice poem~ depressive one xD perhaps u need some barbigone to burn away ur sadness lol