Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Corn Flakes Toast Bread

An innovative and simple recipe of mine =D

Toast bread with corn flakes and kaya spread

I waked up at 10.30am this morning, kinda late and the stuck between breakfast and lunch, usually I won't skip my breakfast even it was late, still I would like to have a little food to kick start my whole holy sunday...

Feel like having some simple and nutritious meal like milk+corn flakes, all I need to do is just pouring, mixing and eating lol anyway, I just found out my fridge is running out of milk,  it served with kaya spread and bread, instead of milk.

Ingredients:
  • bread
  • corn flakes
  • kaya spread, butter (or any other jam etc depends on ur favor)
This way:
  1. Toast the bread (if you like toast)
  2. Spread the kaya/jam/butter
  3. Place some cornflakes and fold the bread.Enjoy~!
p/s: I really like the texture of toast bread (it is crispy when toast, and chewy inside plus corn flakes, crispy again and with kaya sweetness...holy blended!

12 comments:

安糾令 said...

wow!i shld try it next time...sounds nice

kimChee said...

yealor~ can make many different kind of breakfast with bread n corn flakes strongly suggest to keep some stock at home~

caNDy said...

i ate conflake with yogurt XD

kimChee said...

1. corn flakes + banana + milk
2. corn flakes + bread + jam (strawberry jam, kaya, blueberry jam etc can change favor)
3. bread + jam

kimChee said...

candy: nice also~ how abt cornflakes with 天山雪莲??

caNDy said...

!!! early morning eat got "酒精" de food??? then u will drunk whole day XD

kimChee said...

XD that wan got alcohol wan meh??? it taste like alcohol...but wont drunk gua?

caNDy said...

ya~ is taste like alcohol XD
u still got 天山雪莲?
can try that~ ^^

kimChee said...

got oh...

caNDy said...

then can try lor ^^
btw, duno y my name will appear here =.=
I dun hv account pun~

kimChee said...

u got google acct gua now all is same no matter youtube, blogspot, gmail all under 1 acct

Arielle 艾瑞儿 said...

Corn Flake + Honey....^^