Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Office Affairs

My office theme song: Telephone, lady gaga
Said: Could they stop calling me? I'm kinda busy with my screen!


2010 Calender, I'm still keeping it in the drawer, just because the food is so artistically taken.
Said: Cheers, food sensation


Slogan on the emergency door at office
Said: Stop smoking, I'm lazy to advise, or please just smoke less


Poor Little teddy bear, abandoned by Belle
Said: It was abandoned and left behind, it's okay to cry, because you can tell me why...


Little tea break 3.15pm
Said: I wander if I could have a relaxing tea time like this, at least 3 times a week, staring from now...


Falling story
Said: I feel the tremor in the office last week, I feel the tremor when a lorry passed by thou, so scare anything could just fall like that...



It's romantic, it's relaxing just-after-sunset, welcome the night, JayaOne.
Said: If I could enjoy the sunset, I would marry the night, lovely bulbs, lovely stars!



My rack is getting FULL
Said: It contains all the blessings and experiences 



Kar Mun's Tau Sar Pneah
Said: I just can't stop eating, but I will stop eating excessively when I'm holy sick, or I will stop eating if my heart stops functioning.




 New ice cream product RM 1
Said: Is that designed meant for us to suck, rather than bite?




Cheap tea time snack Rm 1.99
Said: Well, I hope I can get cheap and nice food everyday...






14 comments:

安糾令 said...

haha...u know wat...different brands of coffee is the most valuable stuff in my office drawer...

peng* said...

yo! I like the Jaya One night view..which part of jaya one hor? wish to go thr nxt time and capture the night scenery~ hehe..lady gaga...ohh lala~^^

kimChee said...

yianru: haha my pantry has coffee also..but i dun like coffee, i dun like milo either, but i'm hungry so no choice lol

kimChee said...

mei peng: xD that was from my office lor...at night cantik wan =D

caNDy said...

i like ur rack~ there got boss's group de counseling presentation bookmark ^^
and the banana ice cream~

kimChee said...

candy: XD yealor da book mark~ da banana ice cream is not banana favor lol

caNDy said...

wat flavour is that?

kimChee said...

hmmm inside is vanilla, da skin is ...dunno wat favor...just sweet lor xD actually cant taste much of da skin, bcuz da vanilla favor stronger

caNDy said...

today i jz ate the japenese de ice cream~ matcha with redbean~ last time we bought how much liao ah? today de RM5.90~

kimChee said...

rm6 ar...where u brought? in da same korean mart?

caNDy said...

today bought at 1U de shop~ there got japenese food + spaghetti~
for example, chicken katsu spaghetti
cute hor?

kimChee said...

ooo pasta zanmai?

caNDy said...

yaya ^^ u tried before?

kimChee said...

yea quite nice wan