Pages

Monday, December 18, 2006

Canon 5

To the traveller, very deep in the forest the palace is,
protected by the magic so-called Black Forest,
they are all locked and sealed you’ve no way rest,
thus you may appreciate before you are exhausted.


To the wanderer, where have you been all the year?
Are you looking for the previous plum-dotted deer?
Or you are looking forward wander with your dear?
As the South-East wind blowing throughout the year.


To the intruder, you shall not break the silence of the palace,
or you would be sacrificed with a little graze,
perhaps you would understand please don’t try this place,
always I pray no one intrude my place anyway.


See, the tiny bird that flies in the sky,
for the traveller no more cry,
for the wanderer no more why,
for the intruder no more try,
all of you may free from sorrow, you’d see sunshine.


My spirit seems to be shared,
but only for the one who compared.
I wonder I can find it any where?
Perhaps the one is on the way.


Now, with new hope could you win?
Now, with faith could you conquer sin?
Now, with mercy you could find,
the truely peace of my mind.

No comments: