Pages

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Canon 6

So much food I can take,
so much things I can handle,
but too much burden I can’t handle,
can someone give me a little help?


Such a silent night I can’t sleep,
such a peaceful day I’m not in peace,
what I can do for this fixed truth?
Can someone provide me an answer?


Just anything can be a joke,
just anything can be kidding,
but still something is deep in flowing,
I wonder anyone understand what I’m singing.


So much dust I can clean,
so much dirt you can wash,
but how much secret can one keep?
I wonder it’s like a little kit,
can’t even store more a bit.


Thousand of greets not greeted,
thousand of helps not assisted,
the lonely night was no responded,
disappointing because not being trusted.


Things change from time to time,
things change turbulently when summer ended,
don’t leave me too far away,
my dear mild bud of May.

No comments: