Pages

Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Canon 3

The winter has arrived as you alive,
Will I still have you before the eve?
I don’t care how long I have to wait,
but truely it would be, I appreciate.


Take a little wine and seek why,
I will be warm even I’m alone,
My Lord, I wander what is going on?
or this is what will be a spy?


Take a look at the candle hook,
almost, it is about to end,
My Lord, I wander it is kindly burned,
or this is how it should be?


Take a rest and listen to the rest,
which is true, which is false, I’m confused,
travel to the east and travel to the west,
I really need a nest to rest,
My Lord, could I just have your mercy slash?


Enough, for men to pretend in a play,
it is just a mask made from clay,
nothing much for you to pray,
just hope you wouldn’t betray.


Take a look at your madala,
I wander what can I cure the pellagra,
My, Lord, shall I break through the pendulum,
and get so far what I hope for freedom?

No comments: