Pages

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Canon 4

Far deep in the silent night I’m still awake,
Deep in the silent sea who has been made?
Speak in faith for truth with your untwisted way,
Speak what you should speak don’t try with the fake.


Too far the journey perhaps need a little lime,
Is it real that you are a sunshine ray?
Burn off your burden on shoulder in time,
and then return it back without delay.


My Lord, so far I have travelled I can’t find,
Is it an illusion or real exist?
Pick the grapes without rush by your skilled hand,
But don’t pick my heart away by last minute.


Spring is no longer far from my peaceful mind,
As it gains the white from the winter night,
You shall not go round and round again,
You shall not sing for holy night again,

As you destroyed my peace again and again.

I walked to the maze that I used to once again,
And I realized the sunlight pouring love to the man,
who is not really deserved what I reserved,
Thus there is no one could and would confirm.


By your deeds, good or ill?
It is all depends on your will,
Perhaps, it is sealed by your own fate,
Just the matter of early or late.

No comments: