Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Otak-Otak Spaghetti

      Saturday, it always be the the day where I just wanna spend lying on my bed, if there is no any other good plan for weekend.

       At some point, I'm really rotten, or I should put in this way: I'm enjoy to be rotten at home, don't feel like going out for meals and so on...

and here is my rotten recipe of Use-What-is-Available-Style spaghetti or simply call it Lazy Style lol

Otak-Otak Spaghetti


For ingredients, just grab whatever you have in the fridge, however for the sake of guidelines, so happen I got this Ingredient:


  • Otak-otak (from Becky, she gave it to me and I store it in fridge, for unknown period of time...)
  • fresh tomatoes cut in wedges
  • garlic, minced
  • onion, sliced
  • dried rosemary
  • black olive, sliced
  • Tesco brand spaghetti sauce
  • tomato sauce or chili sauce (Optional, just to add on to the taste and liquid, in case the whole spaghetti paste is too dry)
  • chili powder (Optional, if you like spicy...)

 This way:
  1. Heat 2 tbs of oil in frying pan
  2. Add onion, garlic and rosemary, stir fry until they get soften.
  3. Add tomatoes, stir fry until the it gets watery.
  4. Add a little salt and pepper ( because you are not fully depend on the ready made spaghetti sauce, so need a little spice up)
  5. Add your lovely otak-otak, stir fry it until it get melts
  6. Add ready made spaghetti sauce, tomato sauce or chili sauce (to taste, it helps to make your paste to be more pasty, and will not become too dry, add a little water if needed)
  7. Add black olive and chili powder, cook for 2 minutes so that all the ingredient blend together)
  8. Alright, when the paste is done, serve hot with your cooked spaghetti!
p/s: All the portion and measuring above is my to taste measurement aka agak-agak measurement, so kindly adjust to your own preference, try and cook on your own risk lol



No comments: