Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Italian Sick Part 1 - d'italianekitchen

      I was like a pregnant guy, out of the blue I'm so eager to get certain food and indulged in it. We *with colleague* had Italian pasta in a high-end restaurant *at least for me* which located in Jaya 33, namely d'italianekitchen.

      It was a farewell lunch with Becky and Gurpreet, kinda nice environment and for price wise, we paid what it worth =P though sometimes I'm quite in to cheap, nice, affordable food place, but I don't mind gone high-ended once in a while, moreover, RM 25 for a pasta, once in a while, I can't afford meh??? LOL


Carbonara Bacons
Carbonara with bacon was the first dish served...smell really nice but it wasn't mine, belongs to Justin. I wander if I could take a bite when he was away...


 
Spaghetti seafood olio
 It was Kar Man's order, it looks kinda attractive for me, but I'm not taking seafood lol
...according to her, she wasn't really enjoy the seafood, I guess it was because the way it was cooked, the taste of seafood would be kinda mono, well, seafood was meant to be cooked in that way, if they are fresh enough, otherwise I would say kam heong style for seafood is better...




Smoked duck meat spaghetti with garlic

      I like smoked salmon, same for this smoked duck meat, surprisingly it taste like ya-shang from Taiwan, one kind of smoke duck meat, served as snack while having beer or alcohol drinks. 
      Just did not expect that it taste nice with spaghetti too, wandering if ya-shang came from Italy? or people in Taiwan invented smoked duck meat in the first place?
      Anyway, the grilled garlic slice was very blended with the taste of smoked duck and with the spaghetti of course, though I taste a little like having teppanyaki because of the garlic  XD


Summary:
  • Price: RM 20+ and above
  • Food: Good place for Italian food and pasta. You will pay what it worth
  • Location: Jaya 33,  Seksyen 14, Petaling Jaya

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yum yum...nxt time we go eat..

kimChee said...

xD ok ok~