Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

the mechanic said:" u're really lucky..."



      Last night went to Justin's wedding dinner, oh well i had couples glass of beer, as usual juz flush on my entire face and head with weird and funny behavior *even i'm not drunk i behavior like that, somehow...*

     While i was driving back home...strangely i felt that my steering wheel was keep shaking and turn left n right forcefully kinda horrible like da car was possessed = = okay, it wasn't too "forcefully"...i just need more strength than usual to hold it tight... but this experience was really freak me out as if da tyre puncture or what....i quickly off all my booming song n try to listen any strange sounds of da whole damn car...it really got some strange thingy and i had a bad feeling abt it...just worry dunno which part of da car is spoiled...


      anyway, it just shake for that 5 sec...so i thought it was the road is rough and not flat....but i still have da bad feeling. Told my dad abt this and the nxt morning i still drive da car to work...and this time i speed up to 100km/h on da high way, i guess most probably is da drive shaft spoiled, that's why when i turn da steering to the end it sounds ugly *not the 1st time i got my drive shaft spoiled*

       so i think worst come to worst, my tyre will just drop out of my car n fly far far n my car will be fried by vehicle that can't stop in time from behind n i got myself killed in such tragic accident LOL, disappointingly after 100km/h still ntg....

      but when i speed back to normal speed like 60km/h SUDDENLY da steering shake seriously as if... really both of da front tyre will jus fly out from my car...i put on double signal and slow down my car in da damn highway...other vehicle no matter front back or beside was like omG wat happen to this guy n obviously keep distance from my car = =

      i juz pray my tyre will not leave me alone til i reach my office, bcuz it would be so awkward n awful to stop my car aside n to fix it, i will be late then...when i reached office peacefully, called my dad, n he also felt that was dangerous to wait me drive back only go for checking.

      so he brought a mechanic n took my car for service, after i went back n he told me da car got huge problem all da belows parts were spoiled and needed to change:
  • drive shaft*confrimed*
  • engine mounting
  • engine cylinder*engine oil leaking*
  • suspension
  • gear box*gear oil leaking*
  • water pump
  • brake pad
  • tyres
  • timing belt *mechanic said: it a-l-m-o-s-t break*

oh my holy fool.....estimated need 5k to fix my car...howww~~~~

      but i'm lucky, bcuz the timing belt is not yet break, last time my bro's car, da timing belt break n triggered other part of car also spoiled...it needed abr 1k just to fix that part alone.....the mechanic said: "You are lucky ar, almost spoiled you know~"

haizz....no money no honey no plan...>.<

12 comments:

安糾令 said...

kesian betul...luckily the timing belt doesn't break...if not u gonna pay more...

kimChee said...

yealor!!! thats y he said lucky if not have to pay 1k+ kanasai!

安糾令 said...

luckily...nvm...juz anggap it as 破財消災...

kimChee said...

but when he said da tyre will really fly out i feel so syok to speed-ed 100km/h in that conditiona lol = =

安糾令 said...

wow!!!it's really dangerous...next time must b very kful when u face up this condition again...life is much more important than everything

Anonymous said...

luckily ur lovely tayar din fly away and leave u~ if not... i don't know how ler ><

kimChee said...

@Yian Ru: hmm well sometimes i eager to know how death feel like, so no worries if i die young lol

kimChee said...

@anonymous: may i noe who is this ar? candy?? xD

Anonymous said...

동해씨~

kimChee said...

누구새요? 전 동해 아니야

Woh said...

donghaessi, na oppa yah~

kimChee said...

= =