Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Separation Anxiety

   I came across with this,
Its said that friends can go for LONG periods of time without seeing each other and never question the friendship. These types of friends,pick up like they just spoke yesterday, regardless of how long it has been or how far away they live, and they DON'T hold grudges. They understand that life is BUSY..but you will always love them. Re-post if you have at least 1 of these friends, they will know who they are..
   Think deeply, I do have friends like this, at least I feel this way as mentioned above quote. Few days ago I met a friend who just came back from New Zealand, knowing him since form1 lol, oh my, lots of memory of high school life.


   Have not been hanging out for a long time and never expect would bang up in garden randomly. Really, for about 2 years never meet, I barely could recognize him *from the back* however I was surprised and can't think much things to ask or to say, but the feeling was like, we just met 1 or 2 weeks ago.


   Talking about best friend/close friend, I was once felt insecure when friends requested (just for any valid reasons): "Could we become best-best friend forever~?" Well, not that I don't like you or I don't want to be your best friend, I just felt insecure, saying or promising that statement because I afraid to lose someone, a best friend or beloved one.


    In fact, I so hope that I could be your best friend forever and rejoice the fun we have now and in the future. But I always have feeling that the "authority" up there would take away what you have possessed and what you are happy with, making you from happy to unhappy, high up in the sky to fall down on the ground. So I rather not possess it or speak it loudly or to announce it officially lol so that I would not lose anything.


I just have lost too much, and can't bear with it anymore if I just lose anything more. Thus, there comes up a theory,"If Losing or Separating with someone you love is certain, could we choose not to love? So that we won't lose and feel awfully when the lost or separation occur", this applies to friendship, family and romantic relationship.


Anyway, how could we stop ourselves to express? Once I was asked, although I was feeling insecure to promise you, but deep in my heart, you are already my best friend, my beloved family, my beloved one. Making a statement like I love you is like acknowledging that I'll be losing you, someday.

The Separation of Land and Water by Michelangelo

I just wanna make myself unaware of the "lost, separation, grief and awful" part.
but when the day has came, I'd make our history like a book of art.

4 comments:

Shn.L said...

Remember that old phrase "better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all?" It has some merit, because despite the eventual loss we still come out as better stronger people from the experiences and treasure all those moments ever more greatly. Such is life, but that's what makes it bitter sweet. :)

kimChee said...

haha got point, i aware of that too, but just like my pantang larang to say out loud xD

theoatgirl said...

Everything you do has risks but without even trying, there'll be no returns. From what I read, you're living in fear. Fear to face reality. Hmm...I can't help much but positivity will help anyone. In terms of getting what you want and regain confidence from what you have lost. Life is short, treasure what you want. Good luck.

kimChee said...

아이고~ 근은씨 이내요
잘 생각 못 했어 lol

haha yea you can said that, fear to face reality in a way, fear is raised on presence of uncertainty, like u gamble u wouldn't know u gonna win or lose. But how if something u know definitely u will lose? will u still give a try with hope to win? XD perhaps that stage is far worst than fear, it won't be fear anymore, it will be despair alone lol

well, who never feel fear, hopelessness and despair before? most of the things ard us comes n goes, we were born this way, once in triumph n the nxt we down to despair.

but I do believe, after despair we will re-born again, with better coping skill. Time kills, but time heals too. Perhaps there is only time and time alone will tell.

comment줬어 감사해요~ 브로그 에서 많이 서로 봅시다