Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Canon 16



How it could be so difficult
to perceive in an ample angle?
Such as looking for a stranger
in a crowd that has little patience.

Inspiration, salvation, and beautification,
What would be your situation?
Projection, rejection and denomination,
How does people explain civilization?

Protection embarks on deception,
as the pigeon flies across the prison.
Scratch was vintage, leaving a message,
Your roses prestige will then be acknowledged.

Fly as high as you can,
Run as far as you can,
Hide as tight as you can,
Once the mark was traced,
Certainly, it'd be an awkward case.

My lovely roses, your smile was vague,
it seemed like a sage and sounded so great.
My lovely roses, you're fading quick,
as quick as the shadow has no shape.

Oh my lovely roses, my lovely one!
You are so shy and how could they tell you lies?
Oh my lovely roses, my lovely one!
for now you could hide but not for your whole life!

No comments: