Pages

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Canon 26


Sunset on a Saturday night,
we could sail to wherever you like.
Put on your sexy shades
and we'll start to bate.

Cruise down lay down,
in your favourite diamond bar.
They seem busy with their things
but I'm ready for you to cling.

Stand up or lay down,
what's the position we don't count.
It's not our bed but we get wild instead,
sorry, but what's the hotel rate again?

In my prophecy let it be your ecstasy,
In your extension of mind and your body,
you could find it sassy timeless,
you could find it really bottomless,
and what else you need? Tell us.

If you're abusing my ecstasy,
pretending that love is all easy.
We'd say you're crazy madness.
Yes, you don't learn to rehab us.

If I'm abusing your ecstasy, 
hallucinating you and me.
We'd say this is wasted ill,
Yes, I am, if I'm truly losing you.

No comments: