Pages

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dance in the theme park



I remember when I was a kid, such theme park would really drive me crazy happy. Since unknown years ago, it disappeared. Perhaps, when we started to strive for good result in the studies, had never seen it again. My heart can't see it, even it brushed thru my eyes.

Perhaps it was not popular anymore, nowadays which kid still admire this kind of theme park? Getting low profit and getting down with the facilities and creativity further worsen the condition to stay in business. Yea, nowadays kids need an Apple, that's more than enough.

For teen and adults, they would be rather happy in the club with a bottle of red wine or happy in the cafe with a bunch of bullets and wars. And for the old age, perhaps will still bring their grandchildren, which not yet have an apple tech, go for a walk and dance in the theme park.

It's okay for me, to dance in any where, and the most important wish in future is stated in below picture...


No comments: