Pages

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Canon 1

The sunlight outside is rather gentle as you,
it encouraged me to have a walk with you,
and what I thought is a truth priceless value,
but what I got and hoped of my life isn’t true.

Somehow I would still take a nap in the garden,
waiting for you to come and take off my burden,
but would you come at a starry night with a lantern?
as I’m stone-dead and hopping of your concern.

I know the fact that you would never come apart,
because I understand you have another way depart,
I will never blame how harsh and hard is the path,
but I will always pray hard you are peace in my heart.

Sometimes too warm the pink petal may fall,
as the leaves falling in the autumn’s fall.
Sometimes just like the sky will rain and tear,
but don’t worry I will be fine and no fear,
as long as you are here in somewhere.

As I wonder and walked into a silent garden grape,
surprisingly they are all fresh inside and look so great,
but I would feel so grey that both of us can’t share,
thus I will preserve them for you to come in another day.

Willingly I went off with picked grapes for you in my hand,
silent, peaceful and yet loneliness filled the greeny land,
I’m not regret that why I have fallen into this miserable land,
but I pray that you’re in peace and cheer if you’ve travelled to other land.

No comments: